Dan Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 May 2001 14:05:20 -0400
Have them send the complete headers of at two of the repeating emails to
you. The messages may be stuck in a local server queue and simply
repeating each time the email server checks for new mail. I have that
situation myself with Outlook and an Exchange server. All of the
information in the headers will be identical, except possibly for the
final received date. The stuck emails will need to be deleted from the
mail server's queue. This is not unique to exchange. I had similar
occurrences with Pegasus, but at least there I could delete the
offending messages myself.

Dan Robinson