Melissa Harville <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 20:19:51 -0500
At 09:24 AM 10/23/98 -0400, Pete Weiss wrote:
>And the error message (indication) is?

The error message is the typical:

The enclosed message has  been identified as a  possible delivery error
notice  for  the following  reason:  "Sender:",  "From:" or  "Reply-To:"
field
pointing to the list has been found in mail body.

>Often times one need not quote the entire original message in order to
>communicate a REPLY, most especially the original headers and signatures.

Yes, I know this and you know this... and I've tried to explain it to this
webtv user person, but he poo-poos cutting and pasting and using the <gasp>
reply-to button if in fact webtv email programs have such a thing.  And he
continues to post the original poster's formatting/entire headers in his
posts (thus the error reports), and I thought that if I could give him
clear simple instructions on how to turn "it" off, he'd do it and quit
bothering me with all those error messages.  And LOL, I don't know diddly
about webtv options or I wouldn't be bothering you guys with this either <g>.

Melissa H.