Mike Ramundo <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Dec 1993 15:03:38 EST
looking at the listserv lists at node albany(albnyvm1)
I see that almost all .AU addresses are of the form [log in to unmask]
but that there are one or two of the form [log in to unmask]

cross-checking to our vax, I found a rule that ALL mail to .AU is to
be sent via uunet.  ( it appears that this rule and the few subscriptions
that show uunet are OLD )  Do ANY .AU addresses still require a uunet
gateway ?? Should it work of ALL .AU addresses ? some ?  none ?
      - mike