Wed, 15 May 2002 16:39:04 -0500
On Wed, 15 May 2002, Phillips, Bill wrote:
> 2.  This is more of a question rather than a problem.  I seem to get
> conflicting information about mail templates from the various manuals,
> etc.  When got the DEFAULT.MAILTPL changed it and tried to PUT
> LISTNAME.MAILTPL, the server sent me a message saying this was not
> allowed.  If this isn't possible, how can we change the standard
> messages in the DEFAULT.MAILTPL?  Do we change the file manually in
> UNIX and then replace the file on the server?

From what I've read, LITE does not permit the use of LISTNAME.MAILTPL,
and I'm sure the demo doesn't either.  I don't know if you are allowed
to rewrite the DEFAULT.MAILTPL, the system might selfdestruct if you
tried it, don't know.  Even if it didn't, you'ld be stuck with the same,
rewritten, DEFAULT.MAILTPL for all lists, still no custimization per list.

Douglas [log in to unmask]