Fri, 8 Jan 1993 08:49:31 -0600
If you sent me a personal reply to my posting of last night, I beg
an indulgence.  I had just begun to look at my mail this morning
when my connection went haywire and the line was dropped.  The rude
departure caused everything in my mail spool to be deleted.  If you
still have a copy of what you sent could you resend it?  My apologies
for the inconvenience.

If you sent something to LSTOWN-L don't bother.  I'll check the archives.

soon as I get this off I'm going back to bed, as ordered to do by my wife.

Douglas Winship   Austin, Texas   [log in to unmask]