Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 17:24:06 -0500
>OK. I got it.  Well, they are not members of CP Parent and
>apparently, they only belong to two lists on St Johns.  HotJ and
>Lowvis.

The "DEL *" command means "remove the user from all mailing lists".
The errors you see below ("You are not a registered...") are telling
you that you are not authorized to remove people from all of the
mailing lists hosted on the same site your mailing list(s) are.

If the address in question were signed up for a mailing list that you
are an administrator for it would be removed (and it would say so in
the message).

If the error is being returned for a mailing list that you are a
listowner for you should make sure that you are sending the commands
using the exact same address as the one that is listed as a listowner
for the mailing lists.

>  > quiet del * [log in to unmask]
>You are not a registered NAD (Node Administrator) for node
>PARA-PROTECT.COM.
>The NADs for this node are [log in to unmask],
>and [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
--
Jacob Haller, Technical Support