Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 13:28:56 -0400
On: Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 05:44:46PM +0100,Karen Bollan Wrote:

} I would be very greatful for some help.  I have just set up some LISTSERV
} mailing lists on a new website.  The first one I set up was a test to see
} how it would look and interface with everything else, etc.  The site has
} just gone live, but I cannot see anywhere how to delete a mailing list.
} I've looked at the owner's manual (version 1.8e) checking out all likely
} headings without luck. I've looked at FAQs, help, etc, etc without luck.
}
} I'm sure it must be easy, but I just can't see it.  Hoping someone out there
} can help.

Deleting a list is not a listowner function, its a site manager
function.  Therefor you will find it in the site manager manuals.

--
Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com  + 1 770 563 6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign panix.com    + 1 770 321 6507