Charles Clausen <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 23 Jan 2015 20:40:23 -0800
I don't think that the suggestions given so far can do the specific thing that John asks.

I just tried this, and it works- message should be addressed to your site admin server. This command will find all lists that an individual email address is subscribed to:

QUERY * for subscriber [log in to unmask]

Usually when I use a command in this form it is to review the settings of a subscriber to a particular list, but the wild card asterisk works for the list name, and will report settings for all lists the subscriber is subscribed to.

Charles Clausen