Kashif Saeed <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Mar 1996 17:26:00 GMT
On Fri, 15 Mar 1996 21:13:33 +0000, Robert Maxwell Young
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> You can make the suggestion to the subscribers, as I have done - with a
> good response rate.
>  I have a pal who has it. I will ask him. I'm not sure if he is Listserv,
> but I think so.
>  I have a list on Listproc, and the technical person has achieved it there.
>
> Best, Bob Y

Did you have any luck with this? If not, I guess it's not possible with
Listserv at present. :-(  I've got a fair number of list subscribers who would
love to see it implemented though.

Regards,
Kashif
[log in to unmask]                          PGP key available
Kashif Saeed                              "People do not fail; they
Lancashire, England                        just give up trying."