"Vickie.Banks" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Apr 1994 10:29:00 EDT
During the past couple of weeks, the EDTECH list has been receiving
an ever growing number of complaints from subscribers saying they
are receiving two or more copies of some (but not all) of our
messages.

It doesn't happen to all subscribers or all the time, but enough
of it is occurring to generate several complaints a day now.

We've obtained some header lines.  It appears that mail goes through
PSUVM in all cases where the problem is seen, and we did get one
example of PSUVM sending the same message on two times.  I haven't
been able to figure out if any other node is doing it too.

Is anyone else having this problem?  Suggestions for fixing it?
We are trying to find the right person at PSUVM to discuss it with,
but we (and they probably) will want to know why it's happening, and
if they are the cause (and the only cause).  Thanks for your help.

Vickie L. Banks
EDTECH List Owner