John Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 05:27:46 -0400
> >1) SEND=PRIVATE senders do NOT (by your * DEFAULT-OPTIONS= NOREPRO)
> >receive their own postings
> >
> >2) the list is HELD (do a FREE listname):
>
> FREE is what did the trick. Thanks. [I had already changed those default
> options to no avail.]

Remember that when you change the default options in the header that it only
changes the settings for new subscribers comming in after the change. If you
want to change the others (for example) you need to send this to Listserv:

SET listname REPRO FOR *.*

This of course will change anyone with the option of NOREPRO to REPRO