Sat, 24 Oct 1998 10:49:46 -0500
Do you have any other WebTV users/subscribers?

You might send them private queries about WebTV's capabilities and options.
They might even help you redirect this person's posting behavior into more
acceptable patterns.  Peer pressure can work wonders - sometimes.

I know WebTV/Gardens subscribers have cut-and-paste capabilities and the
ability to turn off HTML formatting (part of your first post included header
information, and that is the reason for those lines in the header
information.) :)
I just don't know *how* they do it.

Barb Dorsett  mailto:[log in to unmask]
active co-listowner for Gardens  mailto:[log in to unmask]