Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 14:17:42 -0400
The combination of LIST,RESPECT and your personal mail header REPLY-TO:
caused LISTSERV to insert your REPLY-TO: header into the distributed
e-mail.  Then properly functioning user mail clients default REPLY to you.

Either remove your REPLY-TO: option from your personal generation of mail
(I have no idea how you would do that), or change the list to LIST,IGNORE
which means that no poster could direct REPLY-TO: back to themselves via
the list.

/Pete