Peacenet Balkans Desk <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 13:59:55 -0500
You were right, Pete. I set the users to REV and found that they were indeed
putting dist. list addresses into the To: field, even tho they swore they
weren't.  Had to send them their own headers to prove the point. Anyway,
all's well now. X-TAGS has nothing to do with it. - ed

At 08:14 AM 2/27/99 -0500, Pete Weiss wrote:
>I doubt that they are using BCC:.  If they are, then it is possible that
>they are including your list as one of the recipients of BCC: and have NO
>primary TO: field.
>
>If you tell them NOT to do that, and they continue, I suggest
>
>SET listname REVIEW FOR user@node
>
>There is a list defintion keyword
>
>* X-TAGS=
>
>that might help/hurt your.
----
Ed Agro, Peacenet Balkans Desk, Boston ([log in to unmask])