Sylvia Au <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 15:55:36 -1000
Thanks.  I'll have her try to send the message and check with her IT
about answers to the other questions.

I've tried subscribing her secretary to the list and she has the same
problem.  When I unsubscribe and subscribe, neither of them gets the
welcome message.  I do get my administrator message from the listserv
telling me that they have been subscribed and a copy of the welcome message.

Mahalo, Sylvia

--
Sylvia M. Au, M.S., C.G.C.
State Genetics Coordinator

741 Sunset Avenue
Honolulu, HI  96816
(808) 733-9063
(808) 733-9068 fax
www.hawaiigenetics.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.