"Jim Styer, Battle Creek MI" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 20:41:31 -0400
At 07:53 PM 10/15/01 -0400, Jane-Kerin Moffat wrote:
>...  Equally
>serious, it is an unfailing deterrent to recruiting volunteer
>co-owners who could stand in for me or take over the list when I step
>down.

Ditto! I have grown very familiar with the basic owner commands, but
fear the time when I will have to turn my list over to a successor. I'm
just as wary of the option of switching my list to Yahoogroups.

Maybe someone here has enough time and familarity to prepare a cheat-sheet,
at least of the minimal information needed by a new owner.

--jim styer, battle creek mi --