Paul di Virgilio COMPUMED <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 3 May 1994 22:47:22 -0400
I haven't sentyou anything yet because we are sitting here stunned at
watching  this whole thing come together like some grizzly nightmare
right down to the presence of UC and combination of uucp and uunet
that we were looking for in someone else's routing. I think you have
your problem solved now and so do I. I now have what I need to link
all the pieces together. I think that Dan Wheeler is closer to the
source of the problem than Melvin Klassen. That should solve your mail
problem. Are the copies of the errors still coming? I got many copies
of the same mail on many days like punctutation which seemed to
correspond to other events and communications. Are you getting about
ten to twenty of the same error messages from the same source at
intervals or are they different ones? There is one other thing. Are
your messages linked to outages at various sites where your list or
address is located: on each occasion we have recorded disastrous
outages like power failures and surges putting down all communications.
Thanks--Paul
--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]