Karen Reznek <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 10:51:57 -0500
We recently set our list to default to reply to list rather than reply to
sender. However, reply to all does not give the option of replying to to
both when the list address is the default. The person replying no longer
has the option of removing the list address for a private reply. Is there
any way to set that up? The only workaround I've found is to right click
on the address and select "add sender to address book", but many of our
users aren't comfortable enough with their mail programs to take that
many steps.

Thanks!
--
Karen Reznek, co-listowner - Asperger