Gail Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 Jun 1995 09:47:55 -0500
Good post, Patrick, but I suspect that when the first "I-Net Fucker" (I
hereby volunteer to be the test case) is brought to the bar, the
resources of the legal community and the net will be there to defend them
to the Hall of the Supremes...   ;-)

On Wed, 21 Jun 1995, Patrick Douglas Crispen wrote:
...snip...

> And while we are all agreed that the law will be declared unconstitutional,
> it won't be declared unconstitutional until the law is examined in a
> court case.  Do *you* have enough money to fight a protracted legal battle
> with the FBI and the Department of Justice over your right to cuss on
> the Internet?

Gail M. Barnes, Ph.D.                 Stupidity is always amazing,
Delta State University                no matter how used to it
Cleveland, Ms  38733                  you may become.
[log in to unmask]                               Jean Cocteau