"NATHAN BRINDLE" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Feb 1993 13:23:57 EST
I just got two bounces from a user at II.UJ.EDU.PL.  I did a whois search
on NIC.DDN.MIL and got "unknown host."  Are not all of the eastern European
nodes "hooked in" to the Internet yet?  Just curious.

BTW, the original error report from INDYCMS cited "Mailbox not found" as
the error.

Nathan C. Brindle, Student Activities Office
Staff Advisor, ALPHA PHI OMEGA, TAU OMICRON CHAPTER
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
Internet:    [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
Compu$erve:  [log in to unmask]