Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 Mar 1993 10:17:17 EST
Didn't know quite what to term this.  I have a request from a user in
Austria who is running a non-ListServ list relating to MS Access who would
like to subscribe his list to ACCESS-L and vice versa.  He has not yet
been able to demonstrate to my satisfaction that this mutual subscription
won't get the lists in a loop.  If he was running his list on LISTSERV,
I would suggest peering, but that doesn't seem to be the case.  I would
like to be able to accomodate his users but frankly, short of them
subscribing directly to ACCESS-L, I don't see how that's possible.  Anyone
have any ideas?

Thanks!