Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:05:15 -0500
>We were told that the new "level set" would be along  soon, or "soonly"
>as B.P. likes to say.  The new level set, supposedly, will contain some
>features (not new, just restoring the functionality of previous versions)
>which we very much want.
>
>Where is this "level set" which was to be along very shortly, many months
>ago?

It was released in December.  The announcement can be found at
<http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0212&L=lstsrv-l&P=R2142&I=-3>
and the release notes are at
<http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/relnotes/v18e-2002a.html>.

Thanks,
--
Jacob Haller, Technical Support, L-Soft international, Inc
  LISTSERV (R) is a registered trademark of L-Soft.