Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 11:39:47 -0700
On Tue, 25 Nov 1997 09:07:46 +0000, "Pauline M. Marshall"
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I didn't write this, but I think what was ment was (or at least this is
>how I took it), Is there a way that listowners can turn of the ability to
>subscribe with 'anonymous' and HAVE to subscribe with a name?

I misunderstood the question.  The answer is No, there is no way to 'turn
off' that method of subscription.  The only 'work-around' is to set
Subscription= By Owner so all sub queries come to the owner for manual
processing/checking.

>Don't shoot me if I am wrong tho. :)

We don't shoot people.  We leave that to the firing squad...  8-)

 Ben Parker ..... L-Soft international Inc. ..... [log in to unmask]