"P. Divirgilio" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 Apr 1995 10:43:10 -0400
  In Canada, your mother's maiden name is used for every kind of
  security imaginable from credit cards to access to the privy council
  as far as I can tell. I encounter it everywhere I go and for me it
  recalls some rather painful memories related to her death. I think
  that they just believe in motherhood. I had a super mother who was
  100% Canadian as they say here tue blue. -- Paul.

--

Dr. Paul S. di Virgilio,  University of Toronto  [log in to unmask]