Eric Paul-Hus <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 12:04:56 -0800
Recipe #1 for succesfull LISTSERV(tm) prolem solving:

1. Read the documentation.
2. Send: SUB LSTOWN-L Name_you_want_to_use_on_the_list
     To: [log in to unmask]
3. Read the LSTOWN-L and manage your list.
4. Add time (following your taste).
5. Let rise a few weeks to success.

Vary the time allotment in 4. to accomodate the users and according to
your availability.

(In 3. Choose your contributor according yo your environment and
expertise. Personnaly I like Pete, Melvin, Dan, Stan, Ben, Douglas and
Maureen, with an occasional zest of Eric Thomas or Nathan Brindle)

You can also vary the pleasure by having your list "Gatewayed" to
Usenet, in that case I recommand to add a little Jim McIntosh for
a richer result.

--
Eric Paul-Hus, BLUES-L cook :-) !