Thu, 21 Oct 2010 12:01:52 -0400
Pete Weiss wrote the following on 10/21/10 11:22 AM:

> When I copy n' paste portions of the subscriber lines using my email
> composition editor (Thunderbird 3.1.4 on Win 7 Pro), and PUTALL, even
> though the subscribers are added, their SET options are reset.

The lines are probably wrapping. The latest version of T-Bird does not
appear to be WYSIWYG -- I have line wrap set to 73, and that is not what
shows up in my composition window, though that is what goes out.

There is a very useful add-on -- Toggle Word Wrap. Do a search for this
from the Add-On window. Once installed, when you are composing a message,
click on Options and uncheck Enable Word Wrap. I'm using T-Bird under OS
X, so it may be under a different menu in Windows.

--
Karen Reznek