Larry Ermis <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 13:43:44 -0600
Thank you to all of you out there!  The SET listname REPRO
command and then the Q listname for subscriber verification
worked to perfection.   I now get a copy of each of my posting and
will wait for feedback from my subscribers if they desire copies of
their postings.   Have a great week.     Larry Ermis, a novice List
Serv discussion group owner  :-)

On 12 Mar 2002, at 17:28, Ballew Kinnaman wrote:

Date sent:              Tue, 12 Mar 2002 17:28:24 -0800
To:                     "LISTSERV list owners' forum" <[log in to unmask]>
From:                   Ballew Kinnaman <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: owner not receiving posted messages
Copies to:              <[log in to unmask]>, Larry Ermis <[log in to unmask]>,

Dear Larry,

It might be useful to ask in your LOCAL
forum that specializes in this LISTSERV
software:

Listserv List Owners at Texas A&M <[log in to unmask]>

It is (however remotely) possible that there is
something local going on. Act locally, as they
say. <sigh>

For whatever it is worth (FWIW) I have found
Philip Kizer <[log in to unmask]> to be quite
clueish, from time to time. <smile>

 Pax,
Ballew Kinnaman <[log in to unmask]> 206/463-2322
Discussion list owner:
Allergy ---> http://www.Immune.Com/allergy/index.html
Arthritis ---> http://www.Emissary.Net/arthritis/index.html
PCHealth ---> http://www.Emissary.Net/pchealth/index.html