Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Mar 1995 10:33:00 EST
>I have a  list that's about to  be moved to another Listserv.  Is it possible
>to set  something up  such that any  messages to the  old list's  address are
>returned  to the  sender with  a notice  that  the list  has moved  to a  new
>location?

Actually, something better is available.  Strip the current list down
to NO members and remove all tags except the Owner=.  Then add a
New-List= listname@newsite tag.  If users send to the old address, their
mail will be sent to the new location and they will get mail telling
them to use the new address in the future.  Neat, eh?