Mon, 28 May 2001 09:37:08 -0500
On 27 May 2001, at 13:28, Jim Walker wrote:

> The solution is simple - if the list owner specifies that they want
> no HTML posts then LISTSERV should not allow HTML posts to the list!

Not always true.. we are having problems on one list right now with
htmled posts from a subscriber using Netscape 6.x and nothing our
subscriber has done, including instructions directly from Netscape.. seem
able to turn this crap off.. or make it so language=NOHTML  and
Attachments=no  will prevent it from coming through the list :(

  ...Cleo  [log in to unmask]