Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:57:53 -0600
I've forgotten and can't find my manual.  When using a command in the
mailtpl, like  .fo off , does the command leave a blank line or does one
need to be added?  i.e.

>>> RENEW1 Renewal of your subscription to the &LISTNAME list
&WEEKDAY, &DATE &TIME

Your subscription to the &LISTNAME list is due for renewal. If you wish
to remain subscribed to &LISTNAME, please send the following command
to &MYNAMES at your earliest convenience:

CONFIRM &LISTNAME

If I want CONFIRM &LISTNAME  to be flush left, should it be:

to &MYNAMES at your earliest convenience:
.fo off
CONFIRM &LISTNAME

or

to &MYNAMES at your earliest convenience:
.fo off

CONFIRM &LISTNAME
   ?               Douglas [log in to unmask]