Glenn Darwin <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 23:26:53 -0400
Here is Lsoft support's reply to my problem with dupes during the bulk add...

What I have done is downloaded all the subscribers and used ultraedit to
tranform all caps to lower case.  Then I did a bulk add with the option to
delete all and reload....

Before the load I had 15,142 subscribers.  And a ton of complaints about dupe
subscriptions....  After the load I ended up with 14,097.  After letting
Listserv weed out the dupes in the same format...

I would like to see the RFC to back up Lsofts claim that every thing on the left
of the @ sign is not case dependant.

From now on when I do a 1000 plus load I'm going to transform every thing to
lowercase to keep this from happening again.

Glenn
http://www.corvettemuseum.com