Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:44:20 -0500
At 17:18 11/28/2005 Monday, FunnyMan wrote:
>Hello,Rich,
>
>Thanks for your information. I have no idea if the lists that I own have MAILTPL file since my lists are hosted by the University, my guess is that I would have to go through to a LISTSERV Administrator to access MAILTPL file.

issue the following email (body of text and no signature)

GET listname MAILTPL

Also, to moderate the kind of users with the ability to "approve" from one or more authorized persons, you need to evaluate the use of

MODERATOR=

If you have more than one userid listed, then each will take turns in round robin fashion OR any will be able to approve if the reserved first userid of ALL is used e.g.,

MODERATOR= ALL,userid1@host,userid2@host,userid3@host

Thus, any of the the moderators would be able to approve any single poster that was in REVIEW status.

Pete Weiss