John Alam <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 Sep 1994 15:21:17 EDT
I have been running a list DDFIND-L (Forum for Information
Networking on Disability) for some time. It is a very low
traffic list, so I have not had to do very much. However,
I do have a question.

The other day I did a REView to get an updated list of members,
it said there were 2 "concealed" subscribers. Is there a way
for me, as ListOwner, to know even the concealed members.

Also, though this may seem TOO naive, does any other listowner
have a cheat sheet of some regular tasks that one should perform
to give the appearance of being in control of the list. It has not
been a problem for me, I just want to know a little about how
the bell & whistles operate, and if possible, make the list
jump through hoops.

Thanks.

John Alam
University of South Carolina
D020180 at  UNIVSCVM.CSD.SCAROLINA.EDU    [Internet]
D020180 at  UNIVSCVM                      [BITNet]