Douglas Winship <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 05:24:06 -0500
> >I would like to retain   Send= Editor   but, for a while, would like
> >approval items sent me at two different addresses.  How?
>
> Send= Editor                (approval by resent-* headers)
> or
> Send= Editor, Hold          (approval by OK)
>
> Editor= address1,address2,(LISTNAME)
>
> Moderator= all, address1, address2
> Moderator= address3

Thanks, Ben.  With a bit of interpretation for my situation, that seems
to work.  At least I'm getting the test approvals at the alternate check
address, though the primary address is still iffy.

> Any mistakes are my own responsibility.   Not everyone can do this.  Find a
> good ISP if you can't.  There are fewer than there used to be.  8-(

While I have learned, over the past twelve or so years of being a LISTSERV
listowner, a great deal about e-mail works, the RFCs and all that, I don't
think I know enough to try to run my own email system.  You are certainly
correct in your last sentence. My current provider, only one I've been
able to find locally (forget the national ones) which will provide the
editing facility I want is flat not reliable, but it's never been as bad
as now.

Douglas Winship