Dave Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 09:33:51 +0100
Hi there,

We have an acceptable usage policy for our lists. It's not something that we
stomp up and down to enforce, but we find it a useful document for listowners
to clarify what's acceptable and what's not under our ordinary network AUP.

  http://www.heanet.ie/noc/lsv/aup.html

It only loosely covers who can obtain a list, and what consititues an
appropriate topic. It does cover destructive or otherwise unacceptable use, and
the actions a list owner should take in case of problems.

Hope this helps,
Dave

------------------------------- [log in to unmask]    Dave Wilson, HEA-NOC
HEAnet Ltd, Marine House, Clanwilliam Court, Dublin 2    ph.  +353-1-662-3412