Edis Bevan <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Jan 1995 13:54:31 +0100
On opening my mailbox I find 40 or so identical messages from the same
address.  Its a mass announcemen that would be a spam if it wasnt targetted
to lists with a direct interest in the announcement content.

So... im pleased to have one copy. But 40, and still coming in?

Is this a glich arising from a longish To:   name, name, name
line?  I dont want to filter out this address
( "[log in to unmask]"  by the way) as it actually does provide
something useful for me - Id rather help them sort it out.

Glad Im a moderated list!

Edis Bevan
BALT-L