Thomas Zielke <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Mar 1992 15:38:10 CET
Dear colleagues,

I am having a bit of a problem with a person having sent a request for
campaign funding to my list HISTORY. A number of subscribers told the
person in question to stop doing so, and so I asked to to refrain from
further messages of that kind. However, the reaction to this was very
strong, (words like "censoring", "double standards" and "rascist" were
used), and the person told me that s/he would send such a request again.

Now my question is: Do BITNET policies and rules allow this kind of
posting, and how do/would you react in such a case?

Best regards,

Thomas Zielke

Historisches Seminar
Universit{t Oldenburg