LYDIA FISH <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 24 Aug 1996 15:20:45 -0500
I have scads of list members who have been set nomail for years and was
thinking about changing the list settings so that folks would have to renew
their membership every year or so.  Would someone be kind enough to send me a
sample list renewal request message?  A lot of my members are extremely
inexperienced (first time out on AOL) and find even the verification notice
required for signing on difficult to cope with. I would just like to know if
the "renew subscription" notice would be too much for them to handle.

Thanks!

Lydia Fish
Listowner vwar-l