Elliott Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Nov 1993 08:06:53 EST
The appended appeared on another list and I was just about to forward
it to my Southeast Asian studies list.
    But I started wondering--is this "commercial" or "business?"  I
would be happy to forward because it seems to be mainly a request for
information.  The actual price list of flowers would obviously be
commercial.
    Any opinions on a posting like this?

Subject:      Indonesia  Bali

        Has anyone knowledge of a manufacturer of silk flowers or baskets who
 would be interested in exporting to Canada. An import merchant from Canada
 willvisit Indonesia in Janaury 1994 to meet with interested parties.

        If anyone knows of a more appropriate discussion list on which to ask
this question, please let me know.