Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 09:38:54 -0400
SHOW DPATH *

is no longer supported.

The only other useful function would be to do a DISTRIBUTE MAIL DEBUG=YES, but that requires listserv-maintainer privs (or authorization?).

One command that can provide seconard info is:

SHOW DISTRIBUTE e.g., for PSU:

DISTRIBUTE statistics for [log in to unmask] - last reboot today at
05:30, ie 4h04 ago.

   Incoming               Since       Average
job statistics          last reboot   per hour
--------------          -----------   --------
Internally generated        158         38.8
From network                206         50.6
Mail distributions          351         86.3
Non-mail distributions       13          3.1

   Outgoing               Since       Average
job statistics          last reboot   per hour
To local mailer:
- BSMTP files               359         88.2
-       rcpt count         7637       1877.9
-       rcpt average         21.2
- Non-BSMTP files            37          9.0
- rcpt count                 37          9.0

Files to local  users        12          2.9
Files to remote users      None          -
Jobs  to other servers      289         71.0