Bryan Fritchie <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 15:31:35 +0000
Aaron Morris writes:

> I find the round robin method which LISTSERV uses to obtain approval
> for postings to a moderated list inadequate.  A list with 3 moderators
> and 8 submitted posts works where P1 goes to M1, P2 to M2, P3 to M3,
> P4 to M1, P5 to M2, ... and P8 to M2.  If M2 is away on vacation for 2
> weeks, every third post is held up until M2's return.  I would prefer
> to have ALL posts go to ALL moderators so any one of them (M1 or M2 or
> M3) can approve the post.

    I don't know why anyone would want a list set up this way off hand
    anyway, unless you know that the new posts are not going to be
    method would seem to get a bunch of posts out of order, making it harder
    to keep up with the flow of conversation.

  Bryan Fritchie - mailto:[log in to unmask]
  Razorbacks Webpage:
      http://www.Sooiee.com/
  The future of this country
  won't be decided at the ballot box,