Peacenet Balkans Desk <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 21:32:30 -0500
After good advice from Lou Schwing, I used the template WWW_INDEX to
customize in a small but satisfying way the archive page
(http://lists.igc.org/archives/zamir-chat-l.html) for my list. Now I'd like
to do the same thing in the subpage where the monthly postings appear
(http://lists.igc.org/SCRIPTS/WA-IGC.EXE?A1=ind9901&L=zamir-chat-l).

The specific element I want to change is the style of bullet in the list
following "Table of contents:"

The template I found dealing with this list is html digest preamble
(HTML_DIGEST).    But adding type= to the obvious <ul> tag doesn't have any
effect. Evidently the line .DD &TOC1 doesn't pay attention to this tag.
(Commenting-out <ul> and </ul> doesn't seem to affect anything.)

Can anyone point me in the right direction, or let me know that it's in fact
not possible to edit the list format on archive subpages? My apologies if
this question has been asked before.  --  ed
----
Ed Agro, Peacenet Balkans Desk ([log in to unmask])