"Natalie Maynor" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 Jun 1992 16:47:33 CDT
> 2) Is there any way for me, a lowly list owner, to update these files
> directly?  My Listserv administrator tells me that I can't, must go through
> him, and this creates a long delay with many iterations to try out changes.

I am very much interested in the answer to this question.  I also would
like to edit the welcome files of my two lists from time to time but don't
want to bother the listserv manager at the site with another chore --
especially since I have no connection at all with the university that
runs the listserv.
   --Natalie ([log in to unmask])