"H. Stephen Wright" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 May 1995 17:21:09 -0500
Is there a publicly available file somewhere on the Internet that
explains some of the basics of network and LISTSERV etiquette?  Ideally
it would be something residing on a LISTSERV filelist (i.e., not
requiring WWW, gopher, or FTP to obtain).

I would like to be able to have something that new subscribers can
retrieve and read before they begin posting to my list.

regards,
steve

H. Stephen Wright                                        Music Library
[log in to unmask]                  Northern Illinois University
        Principal Owner, FILMUS-L (Film Music Discussion List)