Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 21 Aug 1995 04:19:21 +0200
This is  just a reminder  that, in  a few hours,  we, the members  of the
"Keep LST*-L Clean"  class action suit ("We"), will be  expecting (1) ALL
discussions  related to  spams, other  than  side comments  that are  (i)
short, (ii)  to the  point and  (iii) non-soapboxish  in nature,  to take
place on the new SPAM-L list. In particular, We will be expecting (2) all
copies of spams that  We may have been unfortunate enough  to miss due to
the spam  filter getting  in the  way of our  collective enjoyment  to be
reposted exclusively to  SPAM-L. Let it hereby be known  that (3) We have
obtained  a restraining  order allowing  us to  actually kick  people off
either or both list, or any combination  thereof, for a period of 1 (one)
week if We see (i) spams forwarded to LSTSRV-L or LSTOWN-L or (ii) "I saw
it on XYZ-L as well!"  messages resulting from unfortunate occurrences of
the actions described  in Section 3(i), or  any reasonable interpretation
thereof,  including,  without  limitation,  the  "Delete  First  And  Ask
Questions Later" act of 1986, and its subsequent revisions.

  Eric