Aldo Pier Solaris <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 Apr 1996 05:59:34 GMT
Does any one know whats  going  on with the Interbit traffic to-from
South America (mainly .BZ, .AR, .UY) ?

I am receiving notifications from scientists who  neither  can  post
nor receive Interbit/LISTSERV traffic while their FISH-ECOLOGY subs,
etc.  are OK.  They have not received *anything* for over 6-8 weeks.
However, it seems there is no problem for non-Interbit traffic.

Could any one explain  this,  please  ?.  I  would like to give more
specific details to my subs  on  why  they  are  not  getting  their
traffic.   Does  this  depend  on South American the satellite issue
with the National Science Fundation ?.

Any info'll be most welcome.
Cheers,

    APS/fish-ecology.