"J. Philip Miller" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Jul 1992 19:10:35 CDT
>         I hear, from various sources, that there is a
> Listserv for Unix. I'm skeptical, but willing to be led to
> believe....
>
>         Does such a thing really exist?

there is an Internet Task Force Working Group on this.  One member of that
group is Chris Myers ([log in to unmask]) who has a prototype that does
some of the basic functions.  I have not kept current on the ongoing work, but
there is progress.  Obviously it responds only to mail commands, no TELL or
SEND here, folks :-)

-phil

--
     J. Philip Miller, Professor, Division of Biostatistics, Box 8067
	 Washington University Medical School, St. Louis MO 63110