Betty Wills <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 May 1997 15:36:43 -0500
I recently licensed Listserv, and my host server downloaded an evaluation
copy last week so I could try it out on my list first.  The evaluation copy
comes with a relatively lengthy L-soft banner on the header which shows up
on every post.  Well, we loved the program, so I followed through on my
order first thing Monday morning.  Everything was finalized by Sales that
same day, and was turned over to the people who generate new LAKS in order
to remove the banner.  On Tuesday, I started receiving complaints from the
list about the annoying banner, so I told everybody it would be removed
either that day or the next.  It is now Thursday, my host server has not
received the LAKS, more complaints are coming in daily, my credibility is
beginning to suffer, and STILL nothing from L-soft about the LAKS.  Is this
some form of shameless plugging by L-soft?   How long is it supposed to
take, and would it be alright if I started forwarding the complaints to
L-soft Sales and Administration?  I feel the need to share my good fortune.

--
Betty Wills
Earthwave Productions

By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.
If you can smile when things go wrong then you have someone in mind
to blame.
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.