Fri, 13 Jan 1995 23:46:25 -0600
On Fri, 13 Jan 1995, Trish Forrest wrote:

> been trying to help out as listserv maintainer.  One of the subscribers
> to the list is on a 'freenet' userid, and the list-owner has asked me to
> change an error in the name of one of the subscribers.  Of course I

I would think this should be easy for the listowner to do personally
with an an ADD (maybe a DELETE first).  If the problem is in a change
in the userid, host name, etc., tell the listowner to delete the old
subscription and let the subscriber send in a new subscribe command.

If you want to do this yourself, you can f....  the stuff, but that's
last resort, and you may, may not, need password(s).

        Douglas Winship   Hays Cty., Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L