Randy Klumph <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 12:08:05 -0700
(Reply from Randy Klumph)

That was one of the first things I checked. All is as it should be. I
in fact have it sent to 2 other accounts that I monitor and they too
did not have the Subjechdr or banner text in the message (but settings
are correct), nor did the banner text show up in the message in the
archives. I can't figure out any way in which those could be stripped
out when the settings/configurations are correct. --RK

Q listname